1. Tall-legged oyster mushroom
1. When oyster mushroom forms primordia and transitions to coral stage, the mushroom shed has no technology to switch to open ventilation and oxygen supply management, the environment is poorly ventilated, the light intensity is weak, the fruiting body cannot differentiate normally, the growth ratio of each component is out of balance, thus formed the long handle mushroom, trumpet mushroom or tall leg mushroom.
2. During the low temperature season, especially in the cold area of the North Sea, in order to keep warm, there is less ventilation in the shed, and the concentration of carbon dioxide increases. Cause deformity or death of mushroom body.
It is necessary to immediately increase ventilation management, and generally the next crop of mushrooms will improve.
2. Lace oyster mushroom
1. The temperature difference between inside and outside the shed is too large or too small.
2. The normal physiological response of fruiting bodies stimulated by climate (such as smog) or low temperature.
There is no need for treatment when encountering this kind of phenomenon. After the temperature is suitable, the damp mushroom will disappear naturally.
3. The head tide mushroom does not grow big
If there is no disease in the head tide mushroom, the mushroom body will be ripe and curled when it is not large, most of them are caused by the lack of physiological maturity inside the hyphae, if the mycelium growth is not completely full or the bag is fully healed, mushrooms will appear, since the nutrients in the bag have not accumulated and matured, they cannot deliver nutrients to the mushroom body.
Don't worry if you encounter this kind of phenomenon, generally the mushrooms will return to normal after the second tide.