The fruiting temperature of Pleurotus eryngii varies with the characteristics of the strain. Generally, the indoor temperature is stable at about 10 °C, and the optimal temperature is between 7 °C and 15 °C.
1. To stimulate the bud. After finishing the post-ripening treatment, it is necessary to take temperature difference stimulation, especially when fruiting in early winter, it is necessary for the fungus bag to undergo low temperature stimulation, otherwise, it will lead to difficulty in budding. If the stimulation is appropriate, after about 10 days, the surface of the bag mouth material will have white dot-like primordial formation. When planting in autumn, take measures to appropriately reduce the temperature of the shed, and try to improve it when planting in spring, and slightly increase the ventilation to maintain The original shed is wet. After the original foundation appears, adjust the shed humidity to about 95%, increase the temperature difference as much as possible, the light intensity is 1000 lux, and there is a small amount of ventilation. Cut off the tie or turn down the bag mouth to expose the material surface. The number of basal cells increases continuously, followed by differentiation, and young buds appear. The shed temperature at this stage should be strictly controlled below 20°C.
2. Young bud stage. The young buds are weak and require strict and stable environmental conditions. At this stage, the shed temperature can be stabilized at about 15 °C, the shed humidity is 90% to 95%, the illuminance is 500 to 700 lux, and a small amount of ventilation is required to keep the shed relatively high. Cool, high humidity, weak light and fresh air environment, about 3 to 5 days, the young buds differentiate into young mushrooms, that is, the basic shape of the fruiting body can be seen.
3. Young mushroom stage. The ability of young mushrooms to resist external unfavorable factors is still weak, and it is still necessary to maintain relatively stable conditions such as temperature, water, and air at this stage. With the increase of light, the color of the fruiting body will become darker, so it is necessary to control it moderately. After about 7 days at about 13 ℃, it can be transferred to the mushroom-forming stage. The young bud and young mushroom stage are the main stages of shrinkage and death. The main reason is that the temperature is too high or too low, especially the first wave mushrooms planted in autumn and the second wave mushrooms planted in spring are in an environment with a large temperature difference. , Slight negligence in management or improper measures, untimely management, etc., will cause the shed temperature to rise or drop sharply. Once it is lower than 8 ℃ or exceeds 22 ℃, the young buds can yellow, shrink, and then die. Therefore, according to the biological characteristics of each strain, various conditions should be strictly and effectively controlled, and the contradiction between temperature, air, water, and light should be correctly handled, so that each stage of the fruiting body is in a more suitable environment, and the reduction of Mortality has become the criterion for judging the quality of mushroom management.
4. Mushroom stage. In order to obtain high-quality fruiting bodies, conditions should be created to reduce the temperature of the shed to about 15°C, control the humidity of the shed to about 90%, reduce the illuminance to 500 lux, and increase ventilation as much as possible, but do not allow strong winds, especially winds with large temperature differences to blow the fruiting bodies. ; When the wind is strong, you can hang cotton gauze at the doors, windows and ventilation holes and spray it, or reduce the air inlet, etc., which not only ensures the fresh air in the shed, but also coordinates the balance between air, temperature and water, which will make the fruiting body Under suitable conditions for healthy and normal growth.
5. Harvest. When the fruiting body is basically grown, the base is raised but not soft, the cap is basically flat and the center is concave, and the edge is basically flat but the spores have not been ejected, it can be harvested in time, and it is about eight mature. If the production batch is large, it can be harvested when it is seven-mature.
6. Post-harvest management. Clean the fruiting surface and clean the mushroom shed. After spraying the pyrethroid insecticides once in the spring, close the light and make the bacteria bag recuperate. When the fruiting in the early winter, only spray the sterilization drugs such as Saibai 09 once. Can. The fruiting management can be repeated after the original base is seen to be reproduced on the material surface. Generally, 1 to 3 tide mushrooms can be collected, the biological efficiency of columnar mushrooms is 80% to 120%, the biological efficiency of bowling ball strains is about 80%, and the commodity rate is 80% to 90%. If the post-ripening management of mycelium is in place, only one tide of mushrooms and at most two tides of mushrooms can reach an ideal yield level.